The True Friends of Alex Von Falkenhausen
Our web site supports the ongoing communications about our bi-annual driving and car events throughout the year.
- Our major event each year, MidAmerica’02 Fest is the longest continuous running BMW 2002 event in the USA.
- Information about the group’s history, photos and on-line event registration for our fests as they start
- We encourage enthusiasts to review the agenda and plan to join us for a super event!
MidAmerica’02 Fest FEST 2018 News
- On April 26-28, 2018 in Eureka Springs, Arkansas, there will be the 18th gathering of our fine BMW automobiles, with the intent on celebrating the 50th anniversary of the BMW 2002. Reservations at the event hotel, for this year’s event are a key part of attending the event.
Best Western Eureka Inn
101 E Van Buren Eureka Springs, AR 72632
Call 800 221 3344, and mention “BMW GROUP” for preferred pricing.
- For more information, see the Fest 2018 Blog Page.
MidAmerica’02 Fest 2017 is now History…
This year’s event gathered over 50 enthusiast’s cars from 17 states, including travelers from as far away as Maine and California.
After so many years, so many cars and so many people, this has becoming quite a gathering.
To help you understand we made a little video to give you an idea about what goes on each year…
What our drive is like … (Thanks Anita)
Click any of the thumbnails below for a Fest Slideshow of past events.